PADI Speciality Courses
We offer a wide range of specialties which can be incorporated within your normal dive plans. We charge only for the dives, manual & certification card.
We can help you work your way to becoming a Master Scuba Diver – the highest non-professional level in the PADI system of diver education - for which you have to complete 5 specialties.
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40m
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least 4 deep dives under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
ENRICHED AIR DIVER
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- Night dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control buoyancy at night.
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night.
- Nocturnal aquatic life.
- Min age 12-Junior Open water
PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy.
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water.
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position.
- Min age 10-Junior Open Water.
UNDERWATER DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly.
- The 3 primary principles for good underwater photos
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass).
- Compass navigation.
- How to 'mark' or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder.
- Dive site relocation.
- How to estimate distance underwater.
- Min age 10-Junior Open Water
- Teaches you ins and outs of responsible, rewarding wreck diving
- Techniques for exploring wrecks and how to avoid hazards.
- How to research and learn the background of your favourite wrecks.
- Wreck Scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
- Min age 15-adventure diver.
We also offer the following specialties, please contact us for further details
- Aware Coral reef conservation
- Boat Diver.
- Dry Suit.
- Emergency Oxygen Provider.
- Equipment Specialist.
- Multilevel Diver.
- National Geographic.
- Project AWARE.
- Search and Recovery